The Villa Blue Lagoon Saint-François is a beautiful villa with private pool an amazing view. It has 3 bedrooms for a total of 7 people maximum.
A 4 Star **** Comfort
A Very Nice Situation
The villa is located only 300 meters from the beach with an amazing view and only 900 meters from the beach of Anse des Rochers.
– In the secluded Louisiana Park Residence (in front of Anse des Rochers)
– 5 minutes from the center and the Marina of Saint-François
– In a beautiful and quiet neighborhood in a secure residence with no noise
– An exotic garden sheltered, fenced and hidden from view of passers.
– Beautiful rectangular traditional pool of 26 m2 with a depth of 90 cm to 1.60 m with salt disinfection.
Rooms **** 4 Stars
– Large living room-terrace of 100 m2 with 2 large teak sofas and garden furniture with chairs and of course a BBQ grill.
– 3 big and comfortable air-conditioned rooms that can sleep 7 people maximum equipped with mosquito nets and 3 private shower rooms with 2 toilets.
– Fully equipped kitchen with an American fridge (with ice dispenser). Very neat decoration with teak furniture. TV with international channels and Wifi broadband internet access.
– Autonomous drinking water, guaranteed 24/7.
30 customer reviews available on our site: a score of 4.98 / 5
A Dream Villa
We had a great time at the Blue Lagoon villa. It is very well maintained, the garden is beautiful and the pool very nice. The equipment and bedding are of very good quality. The villa is very tastefully decorated. Nothing was missing for a perfect stay! The owners Dominique and Sandrine are very welcoming, advise us for visits or restaurants and are at our disposal in case of concern. We were so good at the villa that we had to motivate ourselves to go out. . Our holidays were idyllic. Our biggest regret: a stay too short! We will surely come back …
Yvette from Normandy Reviews collected by Tripadvisor, stayed 7 May 2018
Very beautiful house
Very nice house with all the necessary comfort. Nice swimming pool surrounded by tropical plants. Villa very well maintained, impeccable cleanliness and very friendly welcome, with a Ti punch and a breakfast for the next morning. No disappointment !!! Top
Patrick from MonacoReviews collected by Google My Business, stayed 29 April 2018